What will you be doing?
You are the first point of contact for customers who have questions. You will answer these questions on the phone and by email. You know the main functionalities of the system and can help most students and users directly. In case of complicated questions, you ask questions in order to clarify the message for the second-line service desk. You identify trends in the questions you receive and help think about improvements.
What do we ask of you?
- You have an intermediate vocational education (MBO) work and thinking level;
- You are independent, solution-oriented and have good communication skills;
- You maintain an overview, are good at planning and organizing;
- You have a good command of the Dutch language;
- You have a customer-oriented attitude;
- You have an affinity with software and education.
What do we offer you?
- A job in a young and informal organization;
- Lots of room for own initiative and responsibility;
- Challenging work in a collegial atmosphere;
- A competitive salary, depending on education and work experience.