Can you translate assignments into usable datasets, appropriate technical architectures, statistical models and algorithms? And are you good at translating customer demand into concrete actions? Then we are looking for you!
What can you offer us?
- You have a college degree and relevant work experience;
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience;
- You can work independently as well as in a team;
- You have an affinity with software development;
- You are analytical and can understand and optimize business processes;
- You show initiative and enjoy tackling issues yourself;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages;
- You can set up algorithms and make complex queries;
- You can model and apply predictive analytics;
- You know of BI applications such as PowerBI or Clickview;
- You have experience with Microsoft SQL and Excel;
- Experience with Office365, Phyton, Kera and Tensorflow 2.0 is a plus;
- Experience with artificial intelligence is a plus;
- Experience with the agile/scrum methodology is a plus.
What do we offer you?
- A varied job with lots of responsibility;
- A good salary and benefits;
- Sufficient growth opportunities;
- Space for personal development;
- Possibility of training or course;
- A place within a fast-growing organization;
- A pleasant workplace on the A12 at a central location in the Netherlands;
- Motivated and pleasant colleagues;
- The possibility to work partly from home;
- An annual multi-day hackathon at an external location;
- Tasty coffee and a pleasant Friday afternoon drink;