Are you someone who enjoys managing human resources? Would you like to further develop, implement and monitor our Human Resources Policy? Then we would like to get in touch with you!
What will you be doing?
As HR Manager at Capturum Software Group you will be responsible for approximately 100 employees spread over 5 companies; Intergrip, Emendis & Emendis MD, D’atalier and Salvum. Capturum Software Group has offices and staff in the Netherlands, Lithuania and Moldova. You are the direct link between the board, management and staff.
Besides drawing up and implementing a human resource strategy, you enjoy thinking along about how we can improve processes and ensure their quality. You will be working in a dynamic environment and there is a lot of room to take the initiative!
What do you offer us?
- You have a college degree and relevant work experience;
- You can work independently as well as in a team;
- You can recruit, dismiss and outplacement;
- Conducting progress, performance and exit interviews;
- Checking procedures for personnel administration (related to salary, leave, sickness, bonuses and dismissal);
- You are the point of contact for all levels within the organization and responsible for internal communication between management and staff;
- Assist with social inspection;
- Optimize inflow, retention and outflow processes;
- Management of the vehicle fleet;
- You can implement new HR software;
What do we offer you?
- A varied job with lots of responsibility;
- A good salary and benefits;
- Sufficient growth opportunities;
- Space for personal development;
- Possibility of training or course;
- A place within a fastgrowing organization;
- A pleasant workplace on the A12 at a central location in the Netherlands;
- Motivated and pleasant colleagues;
- The possibility to work partly from home;
- Tasty coffee and a pleasant Friday afternoon drink.