Are you someone who likes to coordinate and do you always get everything done? Do you like to plan and organize? And do you enjoy talking to our customers? Then we are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
Your range of tasks is very diverse. You will be busy with planning appointments, have telephone contact with customers and suppliers and arrange the administrative, facilities and internal office matters. In addition, you will support the management and you will manage the fleet. You are good at organizing meetings and staff outings and welcome our customers to the office with a smile! You also assist our customers by phone when they call with their questions about our products. So you will also help out on our helpdesk. Preferably, you also have a smooth pencil, because you bring our colleagues everything up to date via the internal newsletter!
What can you offer us?
- You have completed a relevant MBO course / post-secondary vocational education and/or have experience as an office manager;
- You are proactive, assertive and enthusiastic!;
- You get energy from helping people;
- You show initiative and like to tackle things yourself;
- You keep an overview and are good at planning and organizing;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages;
- You are the central point of contact for the organization;
- Experience with Office 365, GRIPP, Exact Online and MailChimp is an advantage.
What do we offer you?
- A varied job with a lot of responsibility;
- A good salary and benefits;
- Sufficient growth opportunities;
- Space for personal development;
- Possibility of training or course;
- A place within a fast-growing organization;
- A pleasant workplace on the A12 at a central location in the Netherlands;
- Motivated and pleasant colleagues;
- Tasty coffee and a pleasant Friday afternoon drink.